Vista Flip 3D Activator 220.127.116.11
Windows Vista Flip 3D Activator is a tiny utility for
Windows Vista and Windows 7 that
greatly enhances the Flip 3D feature by
allowing you to control it with your mouse. It allows you to
choose one or more corners ("Hotspots") of your desktop, any
mouse button, or both, to activate Windows Flip 3D. Once
activated, you can use the mouse to select a window.
(Click the image to
see a larger screen shot)
1. You can designate
one or more corners of your screen as hotspots.
2. You can choose any mouse button you'd
like to activate Flip 3D.
3. You can hide the notification icon and
forget that it's running.
4. You can set it to automatically start
when Windows starts.
5. It's tiny! It only uses about 800k of RAM when
Windows Vista or Windows 7 with Windows Aero Enabled.
(Does not include
Home Basic or Starter editions)
1. Unzip the contents of the Zip file to any
2. Run Flip3D_Setup.exe
If you have a problem or a suggestion I'd like to
hear it - Email me at